Welcome to ENCY2015 website! The first European Biomedical Engineering Conference for Young Investigators will be held in Budapest, from 28th to 30th May, 2015. We hope that this event will be followed by other conferences mainly for young investigators. Be present at the birth of a tradition, take part in the first scientific discussions and enjoy the first social event of this conference series!
The most important task of biomedical engineers is the same as the motto of the conference: "Understanding complex living systems". The conference program will consist of oral and poster sessions. It will be a great opportunity for an exchange of ideas and presentation of the latest developments in all areas within the field of biomedical engineering. All papers will be peer reviewed; accepted full-length (4 page) papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings that will be published in IFMBE Proceedings Series.
Dr. Ákos Jobbágy
International program committe
- Paper submission deadline: 20th February, 2015.
- Notification of authors: 1st March, 2015.
- Early registration: 8th March, 2015.
- 99 EUR until 8th March, 2015.
- 110 EUR after 8th March, 2015.
Registration fee includes
- participation on all sessions
- conference materials (program book and proceedings on CD)
- coffee breaks
- reception on 28th May
- lunch on 29th May
- conference dinner on 29th May
You can transfer the right amount of money, or you can pay with your credit card.Information for money transfer:
- Beneficiary: Öt Évszak Kft.
- Name of the Bank: UniCredit Bank Zrt.
- SWIFT (BIC) code: BACXHUHB
- International Bank Account Number: HU49-1091-8001-0000-0003-3926-0012
- Give your name and "ENCY15" in the remarks field.
Prospective authors are invited to prepare their contributions according to the IFMBE Proceedings Series format. Manuscripts should be up to four (4) pages long and should be submitted electronically in their final form before the paper submission deadline, including an abstract, no longer than 300 words. Submissions must include the title of the paper, each author's name and affiliation, the suggested topics to which the paper belongs to, and the IFMBE copyright transfer form. All papers will be peer-reviewed under the supervision of the International Program Committee. Decision will be made based on quality, originality, and relevance.
Accepted papers will be published in the Proceedings as the next volume in the IFMBE Proceedings Series. IFMBE proceedings is a book series, owned by the IFMBE and published by Springer. The book series publishes the proceedings of all IFMBE conferences. The books are published as printed books as well as electronic books on CD/DVD and Springer content platform link.springer.com. Every paper will receive a DOI and will be fully citable and recognized be several indexing services. IFMBE Proceedings are indexed by ISI Proceedings (Thomson Reuters), Scopus, Scimago, Google scholar.
Each accepted paper must have one author registered before early registration deadline (8th March, 2015) in order to have the paper published in the Proceedings. One author registration is valid for one paper. Second accepted paper by the same author requires payment of the additional paper fee (40 EUR). Each "corresponding author" (the author that submits the paper, will attend the conference to present the paper and is responsible for communicating with the Conference Organizers and the paper's co-authors) is limited to two paper submissions. Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author to attend and present the paper at the conference.
Paper formatting instructions
Paper submission using EasyChair
Please use this link to submit your paper: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ency2015
If you do not have an EasyChair account, first create one.
Submitting the paper
- Navigate to the EasyChair ENCY 2015 web page.
- Sign in using your new or existing username and password.
- Click New Submission.
If requested so (this will happen only when logging in for the first time), read the EasyChair Terms of Service. Check I agree to these Terms of Service. Click Continue.
- Enter title and abstract. Select you preference: Oral or Poster (final decision will be made by the International Program Committee).
- Provide space for an abstract. Please, do not check the box Abstract only. Please upload also the source Word (or LaTex) document file of your paper as Attachment using the Browse button.
- When you are happy with your submission, click Submit Paper to save all the information in the EasyChair.
- Once you have submitted your paper, you will be taken to the information page for your submission. You may update information about your paper here, or submit a whole new version.
- signal processing
- bioinformatics and computational biology
- biomedical imaging
- sensors and instrumentation
You can get help/advice for cheap accommodation from Hungarian students. Write to:
The Conference is organized by Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Dept. Measurement and Information Systems and the Scientific Society for Measurement, Automation and Informatics (MATE), Section Biomedical Engineering. It is endorsed by the International Federation for Medical and Biological Engineering (IFMBE).